1118 Chicheng Road, Nanhu District, Jiaxing City
Zhejiang Province, China
Telephone: +86 400 101 0947
1. Personal Information Protection
Personal Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as “Information Security”) is the basic information security policy formulated by GALAXIS to fulfill corporate social responsibilities and ensure information security to the greatest extent.
GALAXIS respects website visitors' privacy and protects personal information through the following measures.
1) GALAXIS will inform the purpose of information use and the contact person for consultation. Only the personal information required for the purpose of use is needed. GALAXIS will use personal information to the extent approved by the information owner. GALAXIS will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party without the consent of the information owner.
2) GALAXIS complies with relevant laws, regulations, norms and contracts regarding personal privacy protection, and manages personal information safely and appropriately. It will also take appropriate protective measures to prevent the illegal use of personal information and the occurrence of loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
3) Please contact us if you need to view, modify, update or delete your personal information. GALAXIS will respond to your request in a timely and reasonable manner.
4) GALAXIS will continuously improve and strengthen the protection of personal information according to your needs. GALAXIS will also continue to improve and implement protective measures for personal information.
2. Purpose of Personal Information Collection
GALAXIS will collect personal information to make users more satisfied, and provide customized products, information and services according to customer needs, thereby further improving customer satisfaction.
Your personal information (including name, email address, company name, company address and company phone number) may be collected for the following specific purposes:
To provide and maintain our website's functionality
To respond to your inquiries, requests, or questions
To personalize your experience on our website
To send you promotional materials or newsletters (only if you have provided consent)
To improve our website and enhance user experience
To detect and prevent any fraudulent or illegal activities
3.Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
To our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business
To comply with legal obligations, regulations, or respond to lawful requests from public authorities
To protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as those of our users or the public